Friday, April 08, 2005

Life Gets Simpler... Sorta

Just got myself a really good deal on a (what's now regarded as outdated) MD player. I love the format. Mini Disc allows you to shove heaps of songs on a tiny format. But with iPod and all the others going mpg3 or bust it seems Mini Discs days are but over. Anyway... what I'm getting to is the lack of user friendlyness. I was hoping that I could simply use Windows Media Player to record and label discs. But nooooo! Sony make you use their own program. Not an issue unless you are like me and have something like 2500 songs on your hard drive! After having already gone through and labelling all of those tracks I don't feel too excited about the prospect of having to go through all that again on another program! It's like VHS vs Beta all over again. Which program will win this battle? What format will it support?

No comments: