Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dupped By the Oldest Trick

Last night I was duped. If I were in a Warner Bros cartoon I would have transformed into an ass or an lollypop with the word "SUCKER" plastered all over it. You see I work in car rentals at the airport. Late at night we were closing up but these guys (pretty sus looking I might add) had parked illegally in our bays. Now of the two cars parked there with these holligans one had the bonnet up. I asked them to move their cars but they replied "it won't start". Now I carry a battery booster in my car. Always one to help out I offered to use it but they said no it's not the battery it's something else. I was a bit confused but believed them. I like to believe people don't lie. But as I drove off I realised I just fell for the oldest trick in the book. Parking was so tight that night that they decided to park the car there and pretend it's broken down.  "You damn dirty ape!" For their sakes I hope there's no next time. It's gonna happen a little different next time!

No comments: