Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rebecca Diab ( 1954 - 2000 )

I still remember the massive truck loads of food Rebecca would cook up for all of Gilbo's "little friends". I would be over Gilbo's house to check out this new Internet thing and Rebecca would constantly offer us with drinks, food... numerous times! Also... Rebecca was a great source of info on dating! If I was having drama's with my main squeeze of the time she'd surely tell me the best thing to do! LOL The news of her passing was a sick feeling that never has quite gone away. I will always remember her as one of my happy memories of my days in Menai. God bless her.

 

Gilbo has set up a tribute page at http://users.tpg.com.au/gdiab/farewell.htm where you can read about some of Rebecca's favourite things in her short life and view photo's of her life in Lebanon and later as a mummy in Menai! Be sure to sign the guestbook and mark your respect to one of life's most beautiful people.

 

 

No comments: