Thursday, October 13, 2005

Game & Watch Action

Lately I've been bidding like a madman possessed on eBay for Game & Watches. You remember these things right? Kids use to swarm around them in school and if you had a multi-screen G&W you were in the COOL KID CLUB. Kids would offer their lunch money to you for a go! Well this is my collection so far:

 



































Fire Attack.jpg
Mickey Mouse.jpg
Octopus.jpg
Parachute.jpg
Snoopy Tennis.jpg
Super Mario Bros.jpg
Boxing.jpg

And I have SQUISH and MARIO BROS on the way as well. With 59 of these suckers to collect I am only just beginning!

 

2 comments:

Mareva said...

Bro just passing by..hummm are you on drugs??? lolhey me and my kids do shopping in Kogarah...Lataz :P

Brian said...

No drugs dude. You obviously didn\'t get into these as a kid I take it. You should see how expensive these suckers are on eBay. There\'s currently an auction for a 10 pack of Donkey Kongs all in their original boxes and in the original shiping carton. It should sell for about US$3000!