Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Yet More Wedding Photo's

I promise I'll stop writing about the wedding soon. But there are still pics to go online and I'm still getting over the whole event. Going back to work so soon after festivities is a real reality check but I'm fighting through it. There are still folks out there with some photo's that we need to contact. I'm going to be putting a VCD together to hand out to those who attended with a run down on the day. Also a honeymoon VCD to go with it to fill you all in on how the trip went. So those of you who are bored of hearing about Weddings and Lovey Dove stuff... just tune out till further notice!

2 comments:

Gryfyn said...

u got an xbox me too if u dont got doom3 get it its a good game

Brian said...

Yeah I\'ve got an Xbox and I just picked up the Additional Map Pack for Halo 2. We\'ve been too busy playing link up Halo to be even thinking of looking at other games right now!