Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yet More Game & Watches

I'm beginning to love my letter box! Cos today I got another parcel and this time it's another G&W. This one's Turtle Bridge and for those not in the know I'll explain the game. On the left of the screen is a guy giving you a parcel. You must take it to the right of the screen across a bridge made up of turtles to a guy waiting on the right who randomly appears. The turtles are hunting for fish and submerge for food if they find it. If you happen to jump onto a turtle why it's diving then you go into the drink with it. You get some points for every parcel delivered and bonus points for making it back to pick up a new parcel.

 

Not the most exciting game in the range but still a bit of fun. Unfortunately it didn't come with a battery cover and the stand is a bit crooked but it's in good working order and just gets me one step closer to all 59 G&W's!

No comments: