Monday, May 30, 2005

Wedding Plans

I've been getting everyone asking me "when's your wedding?" "where's the reception?" in fact every question just short of who's the bride! Those who are invited will get their invites soon with the details are showing on the invite. As I've stated from the start, both Yutang and myself do not want a big wedding. Just a casual get together showing off the fact we are finally a married couple.

It's a simple registry wedding with a reception lunch at a nearby restaraunt. To finish off we'll be looking like coming back to our house to celebrate with drinks and food at our house. We'll be flying off to the Gold Coast and staying at Sufers Paradise for our mini Honey Moon. Our major OS trip to China/Japan shall be next year in about April 2006. There'll be a formal ceremony in China to allow Yutang's parents to celebrate the wedding in a traditional matter.

Today I've been busy booking flights, hotel rooms and I haven't even confirmed the wedding date with the registry or booked the reception lunch. But once all the details have been booked and it's 100% official then the invites shall be hoisted out the mail.

We haven't even looked at photographers, flowers or even what to wear! ...and I thought MOVING was a hassle!

No comments: