Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pick 5

www.Gamespot.com asked visitors which 5 games they could not do without. Got me to thinking. 400 or so in my collection which 5 do I pick? So here's my dream 5!



1) Gran Theft Auto: San Andreas (Xbox) - Man that game would just keep ya exploring for a lifetime me thinks!



2) NHL 2006 (Xbox) - A guy needs his sports and mine is Hockey (strange for an Aussie I know but... I'm strange!)



3) Mario Kart DS (DS) - Does this island have a hot spot? Hmm... may have to reconsider this one!



4) Halo 2 (Xbox) - This almost falls into the same catergory as Mario Karts query. Just shows how important online gaming has become!



5) Shenmue (DC) - Did I hear a pin just fall? No that is my final game! I just spent a week in Japan and I can't believe how well Sega captured the vibe of this country! The innocense of that game is something I truly admire.

No comments: