Friday, June 10, 2005

Washing Machines and Shower Tiles

Before I begin this little dilly I'd like to start by declaring that I fully am in gratitude to my parents for the wedding present they had delivered this week to us. Unfortunately the washing machine (weighing in at a 8kg load and costing $1999) has a problem. It won't cycle through it's cycle. It'll just agitate for hours and hours with no let up! The spin is simpy a far gone memory. So I'm waiting on Maytag (average phone manners I might add on their behalf) to come out tomorrow when they send their contractors (great phone manners on their behalf) to investigate the matter. <<SIGH>> Why can't things just work out of the box?

In other more embarrassing news... I've had a bit of an incident. Getting out of the bath tub appears to be a bit more of a chore now that I'm a slightly tubby bastard. As I was getting out of the bath I slipped slightly. In grabbing the shower glass frame I made a tile come out of the wall and now there's concrete and tiles bits with bolts hanging out of the wall. I didn't even push it much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wheres my invite you cheap bastard

Brian said...

Oops! Not another unhappy customer! LOL