Monday, June 13, 2005

Holidays!

They're back! Holidays! Three weeks of sleeping in (my favourite past time) and playing Halo death matches against any STUPID enough to take me on in Halo! Apart from that... not much else planned for my time off... oh that wedding of course! Silly 'ol me!

Was looking at buying the wedding rings today. Now being a guy who is devoid of personal jewellery I find it unusual that soon I'll be donning a ring. It’ll just seem weird. My dad never wore one. So that is also going to be something I’ll need to adjust to. Seeing a wedding ring that is. My brother, Wayne, has got tattoo’s, rings and piercing but I am the total opposite of him! So there’s no question there as to whether he’ll be wearing a wedding ring or not. Just a question out there to all the fellas reading this. Is it weird if a guy decides to decline wearing a ring? Or should I just get with the program and bow to tradition?

No comments: