Friday, June 17, 2005

Halo 2 Madness Continues

With Wednesday's Halo 2 shoot out now but history I can safely say it went all to plan. Except Wayne winning one of the matches that is. We had 3 matches of Slayer and I won the first in a tough fought match. Wayne then took out the second one by ensuring we were unable to locate him easily enough. But the last match was a joke. I won in a slaughter filled 24 deaths in a row with the term "unstoppable" being used by the game! Basically Owie found the sword. After I sneared it from him by ambushing him from a good hiding spot with a shotgun it was all over red rover. Comments like "get that freakin' thing off him!", "try using another weapon" (after which he was stuck with a plasma bomb) and "if you do that to me one more time I'm putting the controller down" were heard from the other room. I don't know which sux more. The fact that they play so crap or lose so bad!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Costelloe.Hmm... I\'ve stumbled around Spaces for awhile now, and i\'m starting to get tired so can i just cut to the chase and ask this:Are you serious?Thats all. (Oops, by that, I didnt mean to be mean- I just find your... simpleness awe inspiring- Good on you =)FromLee.

Trent said...

Ahhh, a Sharks supporter aye?Your boys take on the might of the Brisbane Broncos this weekend.Should be nice to see if the Sharks can knock over the top-of-the-table leaders.heh, Good Luck, I say. ;)Oh, and congrats to Danny Nutley on getting in to the Maroons Origin Side - took him long enough, but he got there, and he\'s on the right team anyway. ;)ttfnFrom Swanny