Thursday, March 31, 2005

OK... What Do I Ramble On About

So... just got home after a pretty average day at work. You know the type. Nothing special happened but nothing dire either. Just 6 hours of shuffling papers and headaches. All day at work I was thinking about this here... er... site. What do I do with it? I've already got another potential site in the making (www.angelfire.com/bc3/briancostelloe) which has a list of all my console games. You gotta check it out if the name Sonic the Hedgehog meant anything to you in the 90's!

I'm gonna check out some other blogs. Find out what gets people all worked up these days. In the mean time I should tell ya a site you should check. My www.blackouthouse.com site. It's my indoor cricket site, Blackout, who play at the Sportsworld centre at Peakhurst NSW Australia.

No comments: