Saturday, September 01, 2007

SirBargeArse Goes Off on Xbox 360

I was on such a roll yesterday on the Xbox that I over achieved! What I mean is that I broke my record for most individual achievements (11) in one day (according to http://www.360voice.com/blog-view.asp?id=29379645)

 

"SirBargeArse seemed really excited to play yesterday. Our current gamerscore is 4,212 . That is a boost of 260 points over last time! We have now entered the 4,000 GS club! He opened up Marvel Ult. Alliance adding 4 achievements, Hexic HD, Rockstar Table Tennis finishing 1 achievement, Bankshot Billiards 2, Hexic 2, Kameo picking up 2 achievements, Full Auto adding 4 achievements, Streets of Rage 2, and did it while drooling over my awesome graphics and sound. "

 

Now the score moves up to 4212. Gristlefat should start to look over his shoulder soon me thinks...

No comments: