Thursday, May 04, 2006

We're Back!

After a month long journey to many strange places OS we finally returned back to the land of "no worries" early morning last Wednesday. Now I'm getting the jet lag out of my system and getting all my stuff sorted out at home. There's tons of pics and videos to show everyone and loads of crappy momento's from every street haggler that managed to twist our arms into a sale!

 

My personal highlights of the trip would have to be the Great Fall of China (I slipped on the bloody wall while watching some turkey wandering into the bush off the wall!), the Tomb Warriors near Xian and the crazy Japanese night life. Oh... and having a Chinese hooker try to make a deal with me was funny while I was drunk in Tainjin! Check out the pics as I upload them all soon!

No comments: