Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First Game Reviews in Ten Years!

I am currently attempting to gain my old role back of Video Game Journalist after more than ten years absense from the industry. Long time between reviews I know but I recently have found myself getting interested in the current lot of titles coming out. Although the ideas that are coming out now are not as cutting edge as that of the titles in the 90's we are seeing an umbelievable shift in technology and how it's applied to games. It's got to the point now I believe were it isn't really crucial that a console's specs need to be the best so long as the titles blessing it utilise the machine to get their game across to the public in the same vision that they had when they drafted the original game design.

 

Read my first game reviews in over ten years below and let me know what you think. Admittedly I feel a slight bit rusty but that'll change after a couple more reviews are notched up!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hahaha!  I remember when u first started reviewing games!!!  That was sooooooooo long ago...