Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Honeymoon Pics Coming Soon

Well we got back from the Gold Coast on Sunday night after experiencing a pretty hectic but fun honeymoon in the rain and floods! Seriously it was all OK after the rain stopped but it was a battle getting there with Cooloongatta Airport closing for the first time in 30 years due to flooding.

 

I'm making this a quick entry. There are photo's galore to post. 200 honeymoon pics were taken. But you'll just get to see the clean ones!  Also Wayne and Dannielle have handed their shots in to scan. Once I've gotten around to scanning/ catergorising and dating them all I'll be posting them up on this here site!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both - may many years of love and happiness follow

ÇhildĮmmaculate said...

I know you not, but I am wishing you well wishes. Hope all goes well for a long time.In Random-osity,God