Sunday, November 26, 2006

First Ever Killing Frenzy in Halo 2!



I can't wait to get stuck into my Xbox 360 when it arrives. Till then Halo 2, Fable, Project Gotham Racing 2 and Silent Hill 4: The Room are getting a working over. But mostly it's always Halo 2 that resides in the CD tray.


After complaining to a newly found mate on Xbox Live that I have only achieved 1 Killtacular ever and coming oh so close to doing it on MANY occasions I finally got my wish... and then some!


I achieved my first KILLING SPREE! 5 in a row... 4 seconds between. It was almost 6 in a row but... RAN OUT OF BULLETS! LOL


By the time I was reloading I had cheesed off enough of them and was pinned down... and tea bagged for my efforts!


Can't wait for the new maps. Hope they simply re-launch Halo 1 maps as well for use with Halo 2. That would simply ROCK to play the old tracks again. Countdown for Halo 3 begins! Sign me up!

1 comment:

sasha said...

hey brian its Sasha great space yoou have her but i dont no how 2 use my space and add things l;like u to it but ill work it out your grooven away like always lots of luv sasha xxxxx