Thursday, September 14, 2006

1000 Views On Flickr!

Postcard Opera HouseEnd of Level Boss. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr


Since joining Flickr I''ve been busy getting all my past snaps up on the site. I'm almost finished. Selecting, Uploading, Tagging, Labelling and then siiting back to see which photo's make the most "interestingness" list. I've been even motivated enough by this whole Flickr experience to go out and replace that camera I busted up in Beijing along the outer skirtings of the Forbidden City. I'm now the proud owner of a Fuji Finepix S5600. Not an expensive camera by any means. Only AU$299. Do a word search on the model and you'll find that to be cheap! But you get alot of camera for your bucks! It's an SRL style camera with 10x optical zoom and it has a 5M sensor. Can't wait to get out there an take some real photo's with it.


I'm wondering away though for the real reason for this blog entry. I'm celebrating 1000 views! I was attemtping to keep up to match the views with number of photo's. But in the last week the numbers have flown over out of control! That photo you see at the top of this blog of old Opera House herself is my #1 viewed, faved photo by other Flickr users. But it's Foo Foo that makes the top list constantly. She has #2, #3, #4 and #9 spots. Spoilt cat! This Blue Mountains walk coming up I'll be busy with the lens so I'm looking forward to that!

No comments: